LMJS VIRTUAL Fourth Sunday RACE Info
Join LMJS for our second Virtual Race on July 24 - July 26, 2020
We are trying something new. Pay your entry fee on a sliding scale ($2.50-$20.00) and receive a Transports neck gaiter that you can use as a face covering (pictured below). Proceeds from this 4th Sunday Race will be donated to 100 Black Men of Bay Area. After you submit your result, we will mail your neck gaiter. Sign up today and run or walk in the name of LMJS to promote more partnerships in our community!
Here's how the virtual race will work:
1. Each participant (members / non members) must register for this LMJS event.
2. Run or walk your 5K in your neighborhood or other safe location between July 24 and PM July 26 and self-time your run or walk.*
3. Report your race time using our online results form. The form must be submitted by Sunday, July 26th, 8:00 p.m. The link to the form will be in your confirmation email.
4. Make sure to add your current mailing address to the results form so we can mail your Transports neck gaiter.
Thanks to Transports for their infinite support
We will post results on our website as usual. Please use the same email address to log your results as you did to register to be counted in the final age group results.
For added fun, we welcome you to take a "selfie" during/after your run and submit it to Training@lmjs.org. We'd like to make a photo slideshow to post on our website.
Rachel Walker and Kelly Boylan, June Virtual 5k
* There are many apps on the internet that can help you calculate your run distance. For example we have used the Google Map Pedometer (https://www.mappedometer.com) for some of our trail races.
Have a great time with this!!! Yours in running, LMJS